Shipping companies to Kenya from the UK?
The first thing which comes to the mind of anyone intending to ship his Luggage to Kenya, is which Shipping company he/ she is going to use, Then worry no more, we have the answer to that.
Here is a list of the best shipping companies from the UK to Kenya.
1. UK Kenya Shipping Ltd
The company is your best choice for fast and secure delivery of parcels and goods Shipping to Kenya from the UK. Provides reliable weekly air cargo services UK to Kenya Shipping.
UK Kenya shipping is the best among Kenya shipping companies.
Email: info Abdi@ukkenyshipping.com.
Contact person: +447487554202.
Aquantuo is one of the best shipping companies from the UK to Kenya. Ships packages and delivers them to your home as quickly as possible.
Contacts: 0720 761 333, 0743 878 565.
3. Anja express cargo
Anja Express Cargo is a shipping and purchasing company offering fast, cheap, and reliable weekly air freight services from the UK to Kenya at just £6.5 per kg and £20 handling charge per shipment with no minimum weight requirements.
Contact person: 0789 700 162.
4. Jambo cargo
Jambo Cargo was established to manage and facilitate the growing shipping between the UK and East Africa. It provides an online platform that allows shoppers in Kenya to shop from anywhere in the UK and have their purchases delivered to their homes.
Contact person: 0727 155 739.
6. Tudor cargo
Tudor Freight offers cost-effective freight services for shipments to Kenya from the UK. It provides customized services to people sending parcels, personal belongings, excess baggage, and bags of any size to Kenya safely and reliably.
How to ship goods to Kenya from the UK?
UK Kenya Shipping is an end-to-end freight service provider that delivers all your items to specific destinations. If you let us know what items you need shipping to Kenya from UK tracking, we’ll ensure they reach your door as soon as possible. We provide customized one-stop freight services by land, air, and sea.
Shipping rates to Kenya from the UK?
For accurate and up-to-date Kenya shipping rates from the UK to Kenya, I recommend you contact different courier companies or fulfillment providers directly. They can provide the most up-to-date information on shipping costs and delivery options for your needs.
Shipping time from the UK to Kenya?
UK Kenya Shipping advertises an average delivery time of 3-5 working days for shipping to Kenya from UK time. International delivery time takes 6-7 working days for UK-Kenya shipping services.
Container shipping to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping from the UK to Kenya offers the best container shipping to Kenya rates from the UK. We deliver 20- and 40ft containers to your door or loaded from our warehouse.
Air freight to Kenya from the UK?
Air freight is another popular method of shipping goods and cargo from the UK to Kenya, especially for urgent or valuable items. Air freight to Kenya offers faster transit times than sea freight but can be relatively more expensive.
As with container shipping, the cost of airfreight to Kenya from the UK depends on several factors, the type of goods being shipped, the departure and arrival airports.
For specific information on airfreight fares and options shipping to Kenya from UK reviews, I recommend contacting the airlines that provide airfreight services between the UK and Kenya or freight forwarders and logistics providers specializing in airfreight. They can provide accurate quotes and help you organize your air shipment.
Again, remember that air freight rates can vary, so you must get up-to-date information directly from the relevant service providers.
Sea freight to Kenya from the UK?
Sea shipping is a common and cost-effective method of transporting goods and cargo from the UK to Kenya. When shipping by sea freight to Kenya, your goods are loaded into containers and transported on merchant ships. Ocean freight’s transit time is longer than air freight’s, but it is usually cheaper, especially for large or bulky shipments.
To ship goods to Kenya from the UK by sea, you have several container shipping options available:
1. Full Container Load (FCL): If you have enough goods to fill a whole container, you can book a Full Container Load. FCL grants you exclusive use of the container for your interests.
2. Less Than Container Load (LCL): If your shipment does not fill an entire container, you can choose the Less Than Container Load mode and ship to Kenya from a UK price comparison. LCL means that your goods are consolidated with other forwarders’ cargo in the same container.
The cost of ocean freight to Kenya, including the size and type of container, the shipping company or freight forwarder, the ports of departure and arrival, and any additional services that may be requested. Necessary (such as customs clearance or domestic transportation).
For accurate and up-to-date shipping rates and options, I recommend you contact various shipping to Kenya from UK documents required, freight forwarders, or logistics providers offering services between the UK and Kenya. They can provide specific quotes and help you plan your ocean freight shipment according to your needs.
International shipping to Kenya?
International shipping to Kenya is a common practice for sending goods, parcels, and cargo from other countries to Kenya. Various shipping methods are available, including sea freight, air freight, and postal services. Your choice of shipping to Kenya from the UK door-to-door depends on factors such as the urgency of your delivery, the size and weight of the item, and your budget.
Here are some key points to consider when shipping internationally to Kenya:
1. Sea Freight: As mentioned above, sea freight is transporting goods in containers on merchant ships. It’s affordable for larger shipments, but transit times are longer than airfreight.
3. Postal Services: Many countries provide international postal services for sending small parcels and parcels to Kenya. However, delivery times may vary, and tracking options may be limited compared to dedicated freight services.
Cost of shipping to Kenya from the UK?
The cost of shipping from the UK to Kenya can vary widely based on several factors, including:
1. Shipping method: Whether you choose air or sea transportation, it will significantly affect the cost. Air freight is generally faster but more expensive, while sea freight is cheap shipping to Kenya but has longer transit times.
2. Weight and Dimensions: The weight and dimensions of your shipment will affect the cost. Heavier and larger loads may result in higher prices.
3. Type of goods: Some items may be subject to additional customs regulations, restrictions, or duties, affecting the total cost.
4. Shipping company or forwarder: Different shipping companies and forwarders may offer different rates and services.
5. Ports of departure and arrival: The specific ports of departure in the UK and arrival in Kenya may also affect the cost.
Shipping options to Kenya from the UK?
1. Air Freight: is the fastest shipping option, ideal for urgent or high-value shipments. While it may be more expensive than other methods, it offers shorter transit times and is suitable for small loads.
2. Ocean Freight: Ocean Freight is an affordable option for larger shipments that are not urgent. It involves shipping container goods on cargo ships and has longer transit times than air freight. Ocean freight is often used for large or heavy items.
Shipping agents in the UK to Kenya?
Several shipping agents for Kenya, freight forwarders, and logistics companies in the UK offer shipping services to Kenya. However, it is essential to note that the availability and services of these companies can change over time.
To find up-to-date information and make an informed decision, I recommend doing an online search or contacting the following shippers to inquire about their services and current rates:
1. UK Kenya shipping: UK Kenya shipping is a leading forwarding and logistics company with an extensive service network, including shipping to Kenya.
5. CMA CGM: CMA CGM is a global container shipping company serving Kenya.
6. Bolloré Logistics: Bolloré is a logistics company that provides international shipping services in Africa, including Kenya.
Customs clearance for shipping to Kenya?
Customs clearance is vital to shipping when sending goods to Kenya from another country. Customs clearance includes the formal declaration and processing of the shipment by the Kenyan customs authorities.
Here are the key points to understand about customs clearance for shipping to Kenya:
1. Required Documents: Various documents must be provided for customs clearance, including commercial invoice, packing slip, bill of lading or air waybill, import/export license (if applicable), and any other certificates or relevant support.
2. Import Duties and Taxes: Kenya imposes import duties, taxes, and other charges on certain goods. The amount to be paid depends on the type of goods and their value. It’s essential to be aware of these charges and report them accurately to avoid delays or penalties.
3. Customs procedures: Customs procedures for different types of shipments (air, sea, postal, etc.) may differ. Working with a reputable freight forwarder or freight forwarder can ensure that the necessary customs paperwork and procedures are correctly handled.
4. Restricted and Prohibited Items: Some goods in Kenya may be restricted or prohibited. Check the Kenya Customs and Excise Department website or consult with your freight forwarder to ensure all import regulations are met.
5. Customs Broker: Hiring a licensed customs broker can streamline the customs clearance process. They are experienced with customs and can ensure that your shipment complies with all regulations.
6. Time: Customs clearance can take a while depending on factors such as completeness of your documentation, customs workload, and type of shipment. Being patient and proactive in providing any additional information or documentation required by customs is essential.
Shipping documents required for Kenya?
You must provide various shipping documents for customs clearance and other legal purposes when shipping goods to Kenya. These documents help ease the import process and ensure your shipment complies with Kenyan regulations.
Shipping documents required usually include:
1. Commercial Invoice: This is a detailed document containing information about the shipped goods, including description, quantity, value, and currency. The commercial invoice helps customs to assess import duties and taxes properly.
2. Packing list: The packing list provides a detailed overview of the shipment’s contents, including the number of packages, their weight, and dimensions.
3. Bill of Lading (for maritime transport) or Airway Bill (for air transport): the carrier’s transport documents. The bill of lading or airway bill serves as proof of shipment and contains information about the shipment’s origin, destination, and route.
5. Import/Export License: Depending on the type of goods being shipped, an import or export license may be required from the relevant Kenyan government agencies. Some goods, such as firearms, pharmaceuticals, or certain agricultural products, may require specific permits.
6. Packaging Declaration: This document specifies the type of packaging used for the goods and may be required to assess compliance with packaging regulations.
7. Certificate of Insurance (if applicable): If your shipment is insured, you may need to provide a certificate of insurance.
Door-to-door shipping to Kenya?
Door-to-door shipping to Kenya is a convenient and comprehensive shipping service that transports goods from the shipper’s premises in the UK directly to the consignee’s door in Kenya.
Shipping furniture to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping furniture to Kenya from the UK and shipping parcels to Kenya is possible but requires careful planning and coordination.
Here are some essential considerations when shipping furniture to Kenya:
1. Shipping Method: Air Freight and Sea Freight for furniture shipping. Ocean freight is usually cheaper for large, bulky furniture, while air freight is faster but more expensive.
2. Packaging: Proper packaging is essential to protect your furniture in transit. Ensure furniture is adequately packed and padded to avoid damage during handling and shipping.
3. Customs Clearance: You must provide detailed documentation for customs clearance, including commercial invoice, packing slip, and certificate of origin. Some used furniture may require a “disinfection certificate” to comply with Kenyan regulations.
4. Import Duties and Taxes: Import duties and taxes apply to furniture shipments entering Kenya. The exact amount depends on the value of the furniture and its classification according to Kenyan customs regulations.
Shipping cars to Kenya from the UK?
1. Choose your shipping method: You can ship a car to Kenya by sea or air. Ocean freight is the most common vehicle shipping option due to its affordability for more oversized, heavier items like cars.
2. Vehicle Eligibility and Regulations: Please check if your car is eligible for entry into Kenya before shipping. There may be age restrictions, emission standards, and other regulations your vehicle must meet to enter the country.
3. Vehicle Documentation: You will need the original vehicle title or registration papers, purchase invoice, and any other documents required to prove ownership and eligibility for entry.
4. Customs Clearance: You must work with a licensed customs broker in Kenya to facilitate customs clearance. The broker will help you prepare the necessary documents and pay the import duties and taxes.
5. Pre-Shipment Inspection: Some countries, including Kenya, require a pre-shipment inspection of vehicles to ensure they meet local standards. Check if this applies to your shipment and have the necessary check carried out.
6. Vehicle transport and delivery: Your vehicle will be transported to the port in the UK to be loaded onto the ship. It is unloaded and taken to the designated customs clearance area upon arrival in Kenya. Once customs clearance has been completed, your vehicle can be collected at the port or delivered to its destination.
7. Insurance: Consider purchasing shipping insurance to cover any damage or loss in transit.
Shipping electronics to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping electronics to Kenya from the UK is a common practice, but there are a few key considerations to keep in mind to ensure a smooth and successful shipment. Here are the main points to consider when sending electronic devices to Kenya:
1. Correct Packaging: Electronic devices can be fragile and sensitive when handled, so using the correct packaging materials to protect them in transit is essential.
2. Customs Clearance: Provide all documentation required for customs clearance, including a commercial invoice detailing the item, value, and quantity.
3. Import Duties and Taxes: Please note that importing electronic products into Kenya may be subject to import duties and taxes. The amount depends on the declared value of the items and their classification according to Kenyan customs regulations.
Shipping parcel to Kenya from the UK?
Thanks to our many years of international experience, we can ship a package to Kenya with minimum hassle and complete peace of mind.
• Passport (original) – (if issued within the last two years, an old passport is also required)
• Work permits for non-Kenyan citizens.
• Baggage Declaration Form C-18 signed by customer.
• Bank release.
Shipping gifts to Kenya from the UK?
With Shipping from the UK to Kenya, shipping gifts to Kenya from the UK is simple and secure, and payment is more manageable. You can pay securely online with all major credit cards, PayPal or Google Checkout.
shipping books to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping books to Kenya from the UK is standard and can be done through various shipping methods. Whether you are sending texts for personal use, as gifts, or for professional purposes
Shipping household items to Kenya?
Shipping household items to Kenya is common, especially for people relocating to Kenya or sending goods to relatives and friends, whether you’re moving house or just sending household items.
Shipping appliances to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping appliances to Kenya to Kenya from the UK is possible but requires careful planning and consideration of several factors. Here are some essential things to keep in mind when shipping devices:
1. Shipping method: You can choose between air and ocean shipping to ship devices to Kenya.
2. Customs Declaration: Provide a detailed and accurate description of the devices on the form. Include the make, model, and value of each device.
3. Import Duties and Taxes: Please note that importing electrical appliances into Kenya may be subject to import duties and taxes. The amount depends on the declared value and the classification of the devices according to Kenyan customs regulations
Shipping laptops to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping laptops to Kenya and computers to Kenya from the UK at the cheapest rates, safe and fast delivery, online quotes, and sea and air shipping offered by UK Kenya Shipping.
Shipping mobile phones to Kenya?
Shipping mobile phones to Kenya is possible, but there are some important considerations to remember to ensure a smooth and successful shipment. Here are the main points to consider when sending mobile phones to Kenya:
2. Correct Packaging: Mobile phones are delicate and sensitive electronic devices, so using the correct packaging to protect them in transit is essential. Use sturdy boxes, anti-static packing materials, and bubble wrap to cover cell phones.
3. Customs declaration: Please provide a detailed and accurate description of mobile phones on the customs declaration form. Include the make, model, number, and value of each cell phone.
4. Import Duties and Taxes: Importing mobile phones into Kenya may be subject to import duties and taxes. The amount depends on the declared value and the classification of the mobile phones according to Kenyan customs regulations.
Shipping medical suppliers to Kenya?
shipping medical suppliers to Kenya correctly
1. Fulfill any special requirements. Medical Equipment is a broad category encompassing various products with multiple shipping needs.
2. Use custom packaging.
3. Consider reusable packaging.
4. Be careful with international shipments.
5. Secure and track items.
Shipping construction equipment to Kenya?
For customers interested in shipping construction equipment to Kenya, UK Kenya shipping can help.
Shipping machinery to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping machines to Kenya from the UK is a detailed and specialized process, as machines are often heavy, and bulky and require special handling and documentation whether you ship industrial machinery, agricultural machinery, or other machinery.
Shipping heavy equipment to Kenya?
shipping heavy equipment to Kenya from the UK. We ship backhoe loaders, aerial work platforms, rollers, forklifts, and other loaders. Please inquire about import duties and offers to ship of musical instruments to Kenya.
Shipping art and antiques to Kenya?
UK Kenya Shipping specializes in managing the global shipping of art and antiques to Kenya, transport, and storage of fine art and antiquities for museums and individuals.
Shipping chemicals to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping chemicals to Kenya from the UK requires careful adherence to safety regulations and protocols. Chemicals are subject to strict import and export controls due to their potential dangers and environmental impact.
Shipping hazardous materials to Kenya?
Shipping dangerous materials to Kenya or any other country is highly regulated and sensitive due to their potential risks to people and the environment.
Hazardous materials are subject to strict international transportation regulations to ensure safety during handling, transportation, and storage. Here are some critical steps to take into consideration when shipping dangerous materials to Kenya:
1. Identify Hazardous Materials: Determine if the materials you intend to ship are classified as hazardous under international regulations, such as the United Nations (UN) classification system. Typical dangerous materials include flammable liquids, corrosives, toxic chemicals, and radioactive materials.
2. Comply with international regulations: such as the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations for air transportation or the International Shipping Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code for maritime transport.
3. Obtain necessary permits and approvals: Check with the Kenyan authorities if permits or licenses are required to import hazardous materials. Relevant authorities in Kenya include the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) and other government agencies responsible for the environment and public safety.
4. Packaging and Labeling: Use UN-approved packaging explicitly designed for the hazardous material you are shipping. Properly label packages with appropriate hazard symbols, UN numbers, and other information required by transportation regulations.
Shipping electronics to Kenya by air?
Sending electronic devices to Kenya by air is a standard and efficient mode of transportation and also offers shipping vehicles to Kenya. Air freight offers faster delivery than sea freight, making it suitable for urgent shipments.
Shipping a motorcycle to Kenya?
Motorcycles are subject to import duties and taxes at the rate of 45% + Value Added Tax (VAT) of 16%. Motor vehicles must be registered within 90 days of the consignor’s last arrival date. Confirmation of any exemptions. Up to the latest date of arrival in Kenya
shipping boat to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping a boat to Kenya from the UK is a complex process that requires careful planning and compliance with various import and export regulations. Here are the essential steps to consider when shipping a boat to Kenya:
1. Choose a reputable shipping company: Work with a shipping company specializing in international transportation of boats or other oversized cargo. Ensure they are experienced in handling boat shipments and know the necessary procedures.
2. Check import regulations and taxes: Familiarize yourself with the import regulations of Kenyan boats. Please check for any import restrictions, taxes, or duties that apply to your boat type and size.
3. Properly prepare the vessel: Prepare the vessel for transportation by cleaning it thoroughly, removing all loose items, and securing all parts to prevent damage in transit.
4. Measure the boat: Accurately measure the ship’s length, width, height, and weight to determine the correct shipping method and related costs.
Shipping building materials to Kenya?
Shipping building materials to Kenya requires careful planning, compliance with regulations, and consideration of the materials you intend to ship. Building materials include concrete, steel, bricks, tiles, and various construction equipment.
Shipping toys to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping toys to Kenya from the UK is a popular and relatively simple process. Toys are considered generic goods, and their importation is generally subject to specific customs regulations and procedures. Here are the steps to consider when shipping toys to Kenya:
2. Choose a Reputable Shipping Company: Select a reputable shipping company experienced in handling toy shipments to Kenya.
3. Proper Packing: Please ensure the toys are well packed to avoid damage in transit. If necessary, use sturdy packing material and protective padding.
4. Documentation: Prepare all necessary documents, including invoices, packing lists, and any permits or certificates required for customs clearance.
5. Compliance with safety standards: ensure the toys comply with Kenyan safety standards and regulations to meet local requirements.
6. Insurance: Consider purchasing shipping insurance to protect the toy’s value if lost or damaged in transit.
10. Delivery Method: Decide if you want the toys to be delivered to a specific location in Kenya or if you want to pick them up at the port of entry.
11. Time in transit: Please allow time in transit, as shipping toys to Kenya by sea can take several weeks, the shipping route and distance.
Shipping toys to Kenya requires attention to detail and regulatory compliance.
Shipping cosmetics to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping cosmetics to Kenya from the UK requires careful planning and following import regulations and shipping procedures. Cosmetics are considered personal care products subject to specific rules and restrictions when imported into Kenya.
Shipping food items to Kenya?
Can I send food to Kenya? Yes, shipping food items to Kenya with UK Kenya Shipping. However, there are several essential rules for shipping food internationally that you should remember: All food shipped must be store-bought and have a shelf life. Homemade food cannot be sent.
Shipping agricultural equipment to Kenya?
Shipping to Kenya should be done via container, roll-on/roll-off, and bulk cargo shipping services. UK Kenya Shipping is an experienced and reliable international shipping company in UK and Kenya, and we provide the best overseas shipping services in Kenya.
Shipping generators to Kenya from the UK?
Shipping generators to Kenya from the UK requires careful planning and following import regulations and shipping procedures. Generators are considered heavy and specialized equipment, so proper handling and documentation are essential to ensure a successful shipment. Here are the steps to consider when shipping generators to Kenya:
1. Research Import Regulations: Familiarize yourself with Kenya’s generator import regulations. Please check for any import restrictions, taxes, or duties that apply to the specific types and capacities of generators you are shipping.
2. Compliance with Safety Standards: Ensure generators meet relevant safety standards and certifications required by Kenyan regulations.
3. Proper Packing: Ensure the generators are adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. Use suitable packing material and secure all loose parts.
4. Documentation: Prepare all necessary documents, including invoices, packing lists, and any permits or certificates required for customs clearance.
6. Insurance: Consider purchasing shipping insurance to protect the value of the generators in the event of loss or damage in transit.
8. Port of Entry: Select a suitable port of entry in Kenya for generator shipment. The port of Mombasa is the main gateway for sea freight shipments to Kenya.
10. Environmental Compliance: Please be aware of any environmental regulations or restrictions regarding the import of generators into Kenya. Some generators may require an Environmental Impact Assessment or Approval.
Office equipment can include computers, printers, scanners, furniture and other items used in the workplace. Here are the steps to consider when sending office equipment to Kenya:
1. Research on Import Regulations: Familiarize yourself with Kenyan regulations on importing office equipment. Please check for any import restrictions, taxes, or duties that apply to the specific types of equipment you are shipping.
2. Proper Packaging: Ensure your office equipment is properly packaged to avoid damage in transit. Use suitable packing material and secure all loose parts.
3. Compliance with safety standards: Ensure office equipment meets the relevant safety standards and certifications required by Kenyan regulations.
4. Documentation: Prepare all necessary documents, including invoices, packing lists, and any permits or certificates required for customs clearance.
6. Insurance: Consider purchasing shipping insurance to protect the value of your office equipment if it is lost or damaged in transit.
7. Port of Entry: Select a suitable port of entry in Kenya to ship office equipment. The port of Mombasa is the main gateway for sea freight shipments to Kenya.
9. Delivery Method: Decide if you want your office equipment delivered to a specific location in Kenya or if you want to collect it at the port of entry.
10. Time in transit: Please consider transit time, as shipping office equipment to Kenya by sea.
Sending belongings to Kenya from the UK?
Sending belongings to Kenya from the UK involves packing and shipping your belongings to another country. shipping personal effects to Kenya generally include household items, clothing, unique products and other non-commercial items.
Here are the steps to consider when sending unique products to Kenya:
1. Research Import Regulations: Familiarize yourself with Kenya’s import regulations for personal effects. Please check for any import restrictions, taxes, or duties that apply to the specific items you are shipping.
2. Proper Packing: Please ensure your belongings are well packed to avoid damage in transit. Use appropriate packing materials and protect any valuable or fragile items.
3. Inventory List: Create a detailed inventory list of all the items you ship. This helps you during customs clearance and is a reference for insurance purposes.
5. Choose a reputable shipping company: Work with a reputable shipping company with experience handling personal effects shipments to Kenya. I am familiar with customs procedures and regulations.
6. Insurance: Consider purchasing shipping insurance to protect the value of your belongings if they are lost or damaged in transit.
8. Port of Entry: Please select a suitable port of entry in Kenya for your shipment. The port of Mombasa is the main gateway for sea freight shipments to Kenya.
9. Customs Clearance: Work with your shipping company or a customs broker to handle the shipping to Kenya customs clearance process in Kenya. Provide all necessary documents to facilitate customs clearance.
11. Delivery Method: Decide whether you want your belongings delivered to a specific location in Kenya or collected at the port of entry.
Sending personal belongings to Kenya requires careful planning and regulatory compliance.